Monday, April 13, 2009

Hi, Wanna B here but my foster mom calls me Ginger Spice (don't quite understand, something about a Spice Girls song, like I even know who they are), I let her call me whatever she wants since she feeds me treats. I love treats, and bones, yum...and food, love food, I will even get in my crate if you give me food.I like my foster sister, Gypsy, she is sweet to me except when she thinks I am going to get on the bed with her and I like my other foster sister, Fiona, but she is always reminding me that she is the one in charge but that is ok with me.So far, I think this retirement thing is going to be fun, I will let you know more later, gotta go nap...I will try to sit still long enough for my foster mom to take my picture. It is really hard though....

No comments:

Post a Comment