Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Its ALL about THE PACK!!!


Wanna Be here!!! We had a fun weekend spending lots of family time together.

Our nice neighbors came back from there trip, and loved there new flowers!!!!

They weren't sure what happened to the lovely ones they left but thought we did a wonderful job on re-creating!!!! Our dad finally figured out there timmer

was bad on there watering system.Boy our Dad knows about everything....

Ay Way, Iam doing just wonderful and being a Grey little girl. Iam learning alot

of new things my mom calls it house manners.Everyone else seems to do these things so I guess If Iam going to be part of the gang I will haft to participate. My

Family has been telling me how well Iam doing and its like Ive been with them forever,it feels that way for me to. Well, I better go... I will write more later,

love, Wanna be

No comments:

Post a Comment