Saturday, August 15, 2009

My First week,

Wanna Be here, Its been a week since I arrived at my new home!!!! It sure has been fun!!!
We stay really busy doing family things, and there is always something to do. My brothers and sister have been really nice and we seem to be working through who's going to lead us,which by all accounts, we all know who that will be since girlys always get there way.... Any way, I am
doing excellent in every way and I am even liking my crate during the day now!!!!Its not as bad
a I had thought, and I usually take a nap,that make the time go by fast, next thing I know, my
mom and dad are home, and then do we have a good time,I never know what they are going to get me into... The other night we were at home Depot buying flowers for our nice neighbor's home,
I heard mom say the heat burned 2 of there flower baskets while they have been gone on a trip,
well mom and dad felt bad because they had been watching there crate (home) for them while they were gone. Not to add to the guilt, they had sent mom and dad a big box of meat in the mail for being such good neighbor, Mom is in a panic to replace her flowers, so that took forever
picking all that stuff out.We didn't get home till 9:30, I was worn out... PS the neighbors do have
a watering system it just got to hot)
Last night I went over to another neighbors that has a nice dog named copper, he has been a little under the weather so we went and visited him, we got along GREAT!!!
Well I better go, today is Sat. Mom and Dad are of so there is no telling where or what we will
get into, all I can say is we will have fun!!!!
I love all you guys that helped me along the way, I now don't have to say, I WANNA BE,
because I AM!!!! I love you all, Wanna BE

3 comments:

  1. Hey, sis, you da QUEEN! Sounds like ur gettin' ur humans settled in jus right! It takes some time and work to get 'em trained, but ur humans sound reeeeally smart and reeeeally nice. Good job! You held out for da bestest home!

    Hab lotsa fun, sis! Dis is da life!

    Wid affecshun,
    Sting, ur brudder, also training a human

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she is doing good. I had her a little over a month and she was as sweet as she could be and very well behaved in the house and she loved riding in the car. I have a mustang with a really small back seat and she jumped in with no hesitation at all and shared the back seat with my border collie mix. From taking her to the meet and greets I knew that she would be happier with other greys. She would always get really excited when she saw them. Good luck with her. Andra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna B! Gypsy and Fiona want to say hi and let you know that they miss you but they are very glad that you seem to have found a place where you can really train those humans....
    I am very excited that things are working out...
    Kara, Fiona, and Gypsy

    ReplyDelete